Thursday, April 8, 2010


Thanks Caleb for being the one and only person to join our blogspot! I am honored to have you as a guest. :)

So I promise, Ryan and I will be leaving Grand Junction tomorrow. It seems that we have had like 5 going away parties, dinners, etc. Its been a good time here the last month...lots of good times but the time has come for us to move westward. Ryan ended up having to work the last 2 days, but tomorrow is the day we are headed to Mesa Verde. Check out the website for this place:

http://www.nps.gov/archive/meve/home.htm

I cannot wait! And we will get to use our new tent too! Sherah and Oatie are going to LOVE camping. Thanks to everyone in Junction for an awesome time the last 7 months. We love you and will miss all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip today!! Take lots of pictures! 14 days!

    ReplyDelete